Texas Olive Ranch, Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Our classic Arbequina olive oil is the varietal that started it all. It was the first olive tree that we planted on our Texas ranch, and it continues to thrive. We love the Arbequina varietal because of its fresh and well-balanced flavor. You will be amazed at the finishing taste it will bring to your dishes.
TEXAS ARBEQUINA: RICH, FRUITY, AND SPICY
- Single-Varietal Arbequina
- Highest Standard of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cold-Pressed (below 83 degrees)
- First-Pressing of Olives Only
- Olives Grown Responsibility and Without Chemicals
- Non-GMO and Natural Growing Process
- Low in Acidity (0.2%) and High in Polyphenols
Buttery, Earthy, Peppery, Fruity
Our most versatile extra virgin olive oil. You name it, it’s perfect for it. Lovely on salads, pastas, breads, meats, vegetables, and even fruits.
PRESSED WITH 100% TEXAS GROWN ARBEQUINA OLIVES
South Texas’s Carrizo Springs provides the ideal environment and conditions for growing the purest, most delicious extra virgin olive oil under the sun. We carefully pick our ranch grown olives at the peak of ripeness and richness for the boldest and most authentic full-flavored Arbequina. Read more about The Texas Olive Ranch Way.